- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop up your Cranberries
- Mix butter, sugar and brown sugar together until smooth
- Add the egg and stir until smooth again
- Then add orange zest, Cranberry juice and vanilla. Mix until combined
- Separately mix together flour and baking soda. Slowly add this mix to the other bowl. Stir until combined. Add cranberries and mix
- Place 1 1⁄2 teaspoons of cookie dough on a baking sheet, Spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for approximately 13 minutes or until the edges are golden
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Northland’s®
Cranberry flavored 100% juice blend
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
Northland’s® Cranberry Orange Cookies
Warm, sweet & tangy – nothing beats that!
Treat you and your family this season!